The expert in anything was once a beginner. – Helen Hayes
This page is dedicated to resources for undergraduate and graduate students in the field of economics. They may find some of this information useful as they pursue and continue to work toward their doctorate in economics.
In the file below you can find links to:
- Summer Research Opportunities
- Graduate Fellowships
- Visitation Programs
- Fee Waivers for Graduate Applications
- Mentoring Programs
Graduate Resources for students interested in pursuing a doctorate in economics.
Other Career Opportunities
- Public Policy - Great career and graduate school advice on public policy and management can be found on the APPAM website.
- Research Assistant Positions (not at NBER)
- NBER Research Assistant Positions
- The Federal Reserve System Research Assistant Program
ECOG 245-01: International Economics III — Fall 2018